Audacity Audio Editor is the free audio editing and recording software that can use to edit the audio or music tracks in your own way. It released the latest version that is Audacity Audio Editor 2.2.2 for free of cost so, all of you can download it on your devices. The Audacity Audio Editor Free Download software works on all Windows versions, Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. As well as, the free audio editing software best suites with the 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
Audacity Audio Editor Free Download Full Version Overview:
From all the available free audio editing tools, the Audacity Audio Editor is considered as the best one because it is free and open-source. Moreover, the best audio editor is a cross-platform tool which means the software runs on multiple operating systems like Windows, Mac, and Linux. The tools which possess by the software allow you to edit the music tracks by modifying with the various effects. It consists of reverse play, equalizer, Fade In/Out, Delay, Echo, etc. It not only provides audio editing tools but you can also record the music by using the software. By using the microphone or any other device, you can record your own voice or the track playing on other devices. After that, it can save in any of the formats like MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, etc. All the features are discussed in the below sections.
The file size of Audacity Audio Editor is less (20 MB) so that, you no need to wait for long time to download & install on to your device. After the setup, you can view the effective interface of the Audacity on your display. One more thing, it does not require any high configuration systems for using the tool on the PC because it is designed in a simple and with limited system resources. Some of you think that the editing tools cause performance issues, but with the Audacity Editor, your PC speed will not decrease. You can also check-out the VideoPad Video Editor 2018
Audacity Audio Editing Software for Windows Main Characteristics:
- You can copy the music files from other devices and edit them according to your choice. You can mix up all the music tracks and create a new file.
- After editing the audio files, you can change the format into any other supported format. Some of those formats are OGG, MP3, AAC, AC3, etc.
- For every music file, quality of the sound stands first, and for that, you need the effective sound effects. Here the Audacity Audio Editor supports the 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit. The tool used to transform the sample rates & formats with the help of re-sampling and dithering.
- The Audacity Audio Editor’s main feature is recording the live music. With the help of microphone or digital recording device, you can record the music and save it to your PC.
- It offers simple, as well as, advanced editing tools like Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Redo, etc. By using these tools, you can transform the music files into a new audio track.
- Moreover, the free audio editing software for Windows 10 offers a huge number of keyboard shortcuts for fast editing of the music files.
- In order to visualize and selecting the frequencies while modifying the audio files, it provides you the Spectrogram View Mode.
- After completing the editing operations, you can preview the file using the inbuilt preview tool.
- The Audacity Audio Editor supports a large number of plug-ins such as LADSPA, LV2, VST, etc.
Audacity Audio Editor Technical Configurations:
- Processor: 1 GHz Processor or Faster
- RAM: 1 GB or More
- Hard-Disk: 30 MB of free disk space
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-Bit)
How to download the Audacity Audio Editor on the device?
Finally, click the download button to download the Audacity Audio Editor on your Windows desktop computer or Windows laptop.