Brave Web Browser is the latest browser for Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS and Android devices. Brave is an open source internet browser operates over blocking website trackers and remove unnecessary advertisements. Further, Brave (Web Browser) is a modern way of thinking about how the web works. Well, it has some unique characteristics that will make it attractive to some users. Download new Web Browser for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit versions of multiple Operating systems. This free browser is also used to claim online security with fast and safe browsing experience. Get it now! Update your private browser with the latest version 0.20.11 for free.
Brave Web Browser is Open Source
Based on Chrome web browser and its engine its performance and network compatibility is similar to other browsers based on Chromium. It is specially designed with a built-in adblocker to provide an ad-free and secure browsing experience. You need not add any external plugins or settings to manage or configure the Brave browser.
Safe and Secure Browser
Likewise, all the other internet browsers it aims to offer speed and security to enjoy the lightning fast browsing without popups, malware and other nuisances. It reduces page loading time and helps to improves performance that shields your browser like a guard.
Private Web Browser
The main mission of Brave Web Browser is to block everything on the web that compromises your privacy. Moreover, it protects its users with leading security features like Https, by creating private tabs and more. If you like it keep using it!
Brave Web Browser for Windows offers the following Key Features:
- To get started with Brave, just click on the lion head and discover Brave Shields, which have default settings so you can decide which sites to block.
- Brave Web Browser lets you surf the web, explore sites, and do whatever the general internet essence you can do in other browsers.
- Further, it blocks all the Tracking Pixels and Tracking Cookies that advertisers use to track your clicks around the web. It prevents third-party tracking cookies and replaces ads with safer, faster-loading ads.
- Like the other internet browsers here also you can perform all such actions like import data, adjust your shields, enable extensions and more in few clicks.
- Also, you can change the tab settings, security, plugins, sync, payments etc., based on your needs.
- While working with Brave like Chrome, the URL box doubles as a search box and give suggestions start to show as you type.
- It has impressive user interface available in various operating system platforms Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux and Android devices.
- With few clicks, you can download and install this free internet browser on your Windows OS. Just follow the guided instructions displayed on the screen by the setup wizard.
If you want to know more related information go to the official website www.brave.com.
System Requirements of Brave Web Browser for Windows:
If you want to use Brave Web Browser on Windows, then you need a compatible PC with below hardware and software requirements.
- File Version: Brave (Web Browser) v0.20.11
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Installed memory: Require 20 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: At least, 15 MB of free available disk space
For future enhancements, Brave Web Browser developer team intends to transform the online ad ecosystem with micropayments and a new revenue-sharing solution to give users and publishers a better deal
Download Brave Web Browser for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)
Interested users can get the setup file link for both Windows 32-bit & 64-bit given below. Click on that download link for free with no cost to users.