CDBurnerXP is the best CD burning software that supports burning data on permanent backup M-discs. This free DVD burning software is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. The burning software for Windows is available for free download on both 32-bit and 64-bit.
CDBurnerXP – DVD Burning Software for Windows 7 Overview:
CD burner is a device that can records data to a compact disc. For this reason, it is popularly known as CD recorder. We can also describe burning software as an application that can save copies of CDs and DVDs. In recent days, usage of the latest technologies by various burning software have increased chances of avoiding errors. With the help of any best burning software, available on the market you can avoid errors in burning data to CDs or DVDs. As a result, you can protect your data from theft, damage or accidental loss. So, we recommend you to choose the best DVD burning software.
CDBurnerXP is designed by Styleshout to support disc spanning feature. This feature automatically spreads huge data across multiple disks if the data set size exceeds the storage capacity of the individual disk. In addition to this, the free burning software verifies data after completion of the burning process. Moreover, the DVD burning software saves compilations for creation of backups. This burning software also provides support for CD text and also to import CUE sheets.
CDBurnerXP – Free CD Burning Software Key Features:
- With the help of this burning software for Windows users can burn data on M-Discs, popularly known as permanent backup discs. M-Discs are made of stone to obtain the capability to store data for 1000 years.
- Further, the top burning software allows you to create bootable discs which act as a removable data storage medium to load and boot an operating system.
- Furthermore, this multimedia software uses the internal browser to add your files. In addition to this, it also has a drop box that can be helpful to you to drag and drop files directly from any Windows Explorer windows.
- By using this CD burning software users can create audio CDs from various formats such as MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC and many more.
- More importantly, the best DVD burning software allows you to add multiple tracks from the available audio CDs directly to new compilations without ripping tracks.
- Users don’t need any separate audio player to audio files as the burning software has a built-in audio player.
- This disc burning software supports gapless audio CDs to provide uninterrupted playback for consecutive audio tracks.
- Besides, this software provides support for ReplayGain, CD text and also imports CUE sheets.
- Moreover, the free DVD burning software can create mixed mode discs. It can also export audio compilations as an M3U playlist.
- Apart from these features, the CD burning software allows you to burn ISO files to CD and also create ISO files.
- In addition to the above features, the burning software has a simple cover printing feature for data and audio discs. Users can also check for Express Burn Disc Burning Software which is also one of the best burning software.
CDBurnerXP – Free DVD Burning Software System Requirements:
• Operating System: It supports Windows 7, XP, Vista, 8, 8.1 and 10(64-bit).
• CPU: Intel Pentium III or later.
• RAM: 512 MB of memory.
• Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
CDBurnerXP is a one-stop solution for the users who are looking to burn data onto CDs and DVDs. Moreover, the free DVD burning software has a simple cover printing feature for data and audio discs.