Total Image Converter from the CoolUtils is the most sophisticated and powerful image converting software used to convert the images from one format to other formats. This free photo converter holds a good number of image formats like PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, GIF, TGA, PXM, etc. Download the best image converting software for free on all your devices like PCs, Laptops, and other devices. The free Total Image Converter is compatible with Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Also, the image converter for Windows works on the 32-Bit processor and 64-Bit processor.
Total Image Converter Full Version Overview:
You can capture the images with many devices like digital camera, Smartphone, and other digital gadgets. If you’re not satisfied with the image effects provided by the gadget and want to enhance the photos, then you need the alternative for this problem. And in case of format conversion or applying the effects also, you require the photo converting software to fulfill all these needs. So, from editing and converting the images into more attractive, we recommend you the top photo converter namely Total Image Converter.
The Total Photo Converter for PC developed by the designers of the CoolUtils software. When comes to the graphical user interface of this picture converter, the tools & options inserted on to the software are very simple and intuitive. The normal users who have the minimum technical knowledge, as well as, the professional image editors can easily use this software. Moreover, it uses the CPU based on the usage, and it allows you to specify the processor usage in order to run the PC faster. It provides a huge number of editing tools like Watermark, Resizes, Rotates, and many more.
Total Image Converter Free Download for Windows Key Features:
- The Total Image Converter helps in converting the images from one format to many formats. Like, the JPEG-formatted images can be converted into other formats such as BMP, GIF, PNG, etc.
- With the batch conversion tool, you can convert a huge number of images at the same time. It saves your precious time and effort by converting more photos at once.
- You can rotate the images in any of the direction like clockwise or anti-clockwise direction as an extra effect. Also, you can make use of batch converter option in rotating the images. You can also use the photo editing tools like Batchphoto Free Photo Editor.
- Delete the unwanted part in the images to reduce the size and fix the desktop correctly. With this, you can save the space of your hard-disk, as well as, quickly upload the photos.
- Apart from the normal image formats, it also compatible with the RAW image formats like CR2, PRF, CRW, RAF, BAY, NRW, etc. All these images can be exported to various other formats such as TIFF, JPEG, BMP, etc.
- In order to create the unique images, add titles or description or any other clip arts to the images. This watermark helps in protecting your images from the unauthorized users.
- After applying all the effects, you can view the images in the available preview space provided by the Total Image Converter.
- Last but not the least, the interface allows everyone to use the software very easily. Moreover, you can operate the Total Image Converter from the command line interface.
Total Image Converter System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 2003/Vista/7/8/10 (32/64-Bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz Processor or Faster
- RAM: 1 GB or Above
- Hard-disk: 10 MB of free space
How to download the Total Image Converter on the PC?
Click the below-provided download button to download the Total Image Converter on the Windows devices.