Disk Drill is the best data recovery software that can recover partition data lost due to corruption. In addition to this, the recovery software can recover data lost due to physical damage and also deletions. The file recovery software is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. Moreover, the recovery software is available for free download on both 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
What is Data Recovery?
As the term suggests, data recovery is a process by which the recovery software restores corrupt or lost data. The recovery software must be capable of recovering files from storage devices like pen drive, hard disk, and many more. For instance, you may have to restore the data if your hard disk crashes or data is lost without your knowledge. The recovery software immediately scans the storages device and takes appropriate action to restore the lost files.
How does Data Recovery Software Recover Inaccessible files?
When a user creates a new file, the system saves location of the file and its details in a file allocation table and master file table. For example, if the user deletes a file from the system, the system deletes the files record from the tables, but it is physically available in the hard drive. When you save a file, the system stores it in various sectors of the storage device, the new data overwrites the lost files in those sectors. Thus, data overwriting prevents the data recovery software from recovering the lost files. So, we suggest you to stop using the device until you recover the data by using any recovery software.
Disk Drill Recovery Software Key Features:
- Disk Drill recovery software can recover your erased documents, photos and also music files.
- Moreover, it doesn’t matter even if you have deleted files from the Recycle Bin. This free recovery software recovers files up to 500 MB.
- With the help of this recovery software, users can effortlessly recover deleted excel files. When you recognize the data is lost, stop using the disk and run this free recovery software to recover lost files.
- Further, this security software tracks your deleted or lost files to recover them quickly.
- Furthermore, the data recovery software for PC also does the backup of damaged data with the help of advanced technology.
- More importantly, this data recovery software for Windows allows users to preview the damaged files before initiating the recovery process.
- Apart from these features, the file recovery software can recover data from various devices such as USB, hard disk and many more.
- This best data recovery software has a very user-friendly interface and doesn’t require other tools to recover the deleted files.
- Moreover, the recovery software receives frequent updates so that you can solve the issues. Users can also check for EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 12.0 which is one of the best recovery software.
Disk Drill Free Download System Requirements:
- Operating System: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32/64-Bit).
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or Later.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard-disk: 100 MB of free space.
Disk Drill Recovery Software Conclusion:
Disk Drill is a one-stop solution for the users who are looking to recover partition data lost due to corruption or physical damage. Moreover, users can also recover files even if the Recycle Bin is empty.