BurnAware 11.9 is the best burning software that allows you to write various documents and media files to CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs. In addition to this, the burning software for Windows allows you to create Bootable CD or DVD. Further, the DVD burning software is downloadable on 32-bit and 64-bit editions. More importantly, the disc burning software supports various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
BurnAware – Free CD burning software Overview:
BurnAware allows users to perform regular burning tasks such as data backup, creating an image of the disc, and it also verifies the data backup to check if there are any errors. Apart from this, this free burning software can also copy and erase data from the disc. The top burning software is also capable of performing disc spanning to distribute large amounts of data into multiple data discs. Moreover, the burning software for Windows can recover files and also lets you choose the folder to save the recovered files.
BurnAware Key Features:
- With the help of this free DVD burning software, users can create a bootable disc with which the computer can start without using the hard drive.
- By using this top burning software, you can burn audio tracks of different formats such as MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, M4A, AAC, and FLAC.
- Further, the free DVD burning software can convert video files of VOB, BUP and IFO formats to DVD-Video format.
- Furthermore, the free CD burning software lets you use the command line arguments to burn the disc by making use of BAT file or command lines.
- Besides, the CD burning software can verify the data to check if the files have been written properly.
- Moreover, the DVD burning software displays disc information such as compatibility, free space, sessions and many more.
- More importantly, the quick erasing option in the burning software can make the data inaccessible by erasing the references of the content. However, this data is recoverable as it is not removed physically from the disc.
- You can use the complete erasing option to remove the data from the disc, as it overwrites it with some other files.
- This utility software also has a multi-burn option to burn an ISO image to multiple drives at the same time.
- In addition to this, the disc spanning feature allows users to spread the data into several other discs if the data size exceeds the storage capacity of a particular disc. You can also check for Ashampoo Burning Studio 20 which is one of the best DVD burning software available.
BurnAware System Requirements:
- Operating System: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: Intel Pentium III or later.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
On the whole, BurnAware 11.9 is the best burning software that allows you to write various documents and media files to CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs. Moreover, the disc spanning feature allows users to spread the data into several other discs if the data size exceeds the storage capacity of a particular disc.