Did you ever block a malicious software or remove it from your PC or laptop? In today’s internet environment, the cybercriminals have started developing advanced security threats that can breach your PCs line of defense. So, it is very obvious that most of the systems may be prone to malware attacks if the system doesn’t have anti-malware software. For this reason, experts suggest you download and install the best anti-malware that suits your needs. Moreover, today there are many free anti-malware programs available that can operate in stealth mode which doesn’t require user’s confirmation for regular activities. So, we recommend you to check for all the features of the malware removal tools before downloading.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.0 is a free malware removal tool that is capable of resetting the browser settings to prevent redirecting your web pages to other websites. In addition to this, the best free anti-malware can scan any external devices such as USB as soon as those devices connect to your PC. Further, the anti-malware for PC is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. Moreover, the best anti-malware program is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware Key Features:
- By enabling the internet security option, users can secure their browsers and software that are launched from now.
- Further, users can also enable on-run protection to detect malware even before it harms your PC.
- Furthermore, the anti-malware for Windows scans all your removable devices and notifies you in case any threats are found.
- With the help of this malware removal tool, users can perform a scan on every program startup.
- Besides, you can also report all the statistics to GridinSoft team to analyze all your findings.
- Moreover, this best free anti-malware allows you to create a restore point before initiating the removal process.
- More importantly, the free malware removal tool lets you quarantine all the threats to isolate them from the rest of the system memory. You can also set the option to delete the quarantined files after a week or a month.
- Users can also schedule the scan on any day of the week, or they can also set any particular date and time to begin the scan process.
- You can also prepare an exclusion list to skip certain programs or links from being detected in future scans.
- In addition to this, the anti-malware software allows you to update the malware database every hour or a day so that your PC is safe from emerging threats.
- Apart from these features, users can also view scan logs, protection logs, and application logs. You might also check for ByteFence Anti-Malware 2019 which is one of the best anti-malware software available.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or later.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard-disk: 100 MB of free space.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware Conclusion:
On the whole, GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.0 is the best anti-malware that is capable of resetting the browser settings to prevent redirecting your web pages to other websites. Moreover, you can also prepare an exclusion list to skip certain programs or links from being detected in future scans.