Last Updated on 8-10-2018
A HandBrake is a free tool helps to convert the video or DVD files to any format. With this app, possess the aspect of transferring the movies from DVDs to a hard drive. But before doing that must change the file into MPEG-4 format then only there is a possibility. Of Course, a variety of related software’s available in the market but one can notice the main difference in features. The latest version of the application is 100% free the users do not spend any budget to download or install. The software is compatible with both windows as well as Mac PC.
Currently, a number of audio or video converters is available sometimes while using them users find difficult due to its complex features. Whereas by using HandBrake you can convert video into any selected format effortlessly. Because the features are very understandable also they are much simpler to use. As the software is a Video transcoder developed in 2003 by Eric Petit. Works with all windows versions whether 32-bit or 64-bit.
Even to install the app it does not require maximum system resources because HandBrake is a light-weight application. A new user or those already used related apps can install the latest version of Windows PC. It enables anyone to play the camera video files on a wide range of devices. This software supports iPads, iPhones, Android Phones, Apple TVs, Android tablets, and other.
It is the most powerful tool to the interested users for converting the video files so let’s try the new version.
HandBrake for Windows Key Features:
Built-in Device Presets: It has some of the advanced options such as an integrated bit-rate calculator, and live video preview.
Supported Input Sources: Furthermore the software support DVD or BluRay sources for converting the video files. One important thing is that do not contain any copy protection.
- File Containers: MP4 and MKV
- Video Encoders: 265, H.264
- Audio Encoders: AAC, MP3, AC3
- Audio Pass-thru: AC-3, E-AC3, DTS
More Features Related to HandBrake
- Batch Scan and Queuing of encodes.
- Title /chapter and range selection.
- It supports VFR and CFR.
- It also comes with various Video Filters such as Deinterlacing, Decomb, Denoise, Detelecine, Deblock, Grayscale, Cropping, and scaling.
HandBrake Software Advantages and Disadvantages:
- One of the major benefits is the software is free to download.
- If it is necessary contains the chance modify width, height, or other while converting any video file.
- Also, possess BluRays
- Most of the beginners get confused to use the advanced settings.
- The Graphical User interface is not easy to use
HandBrake Video Converter System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/2000/7/8/10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, or Later
- Free Memory: 256 MB- 1GB RAM or Above
- System Storage: 50 MB of free disk space
- Requires DVD-ROM drive
- File Size: 9.62 MB