The Faasoft Audio Converter 5.4 is the all-in-one software which includes the audio converter, editor and player. The free audio converter helps you to convert the audio files to many other different formats. It allows you to play all types of audio files on the media player and edit the audio files with various editing tools. Download the latest version audio editor tool by clicking on the below download button. The Faasoft Audio Converter is compatible with Windows all versions that support both 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
Overview of Faasoft Audio Converter Latest Version:
The Faasoft Audio Converter is the full-featured converting software to convert the audio files into other formats. The best audio converter supports to convert the audio files between many other formats. Moreover, the audio converting tool offers you the batch mode which converts multiple files at a time. It has the built-in media player which allows you to play the audio files to preview the converted audio file.
Furthermore, the audio converting tool has the built-in audio editor which allows you to cut the unwanted parts from an audio clip, merge the two or more audio clips, split the audio file, etc. You can edit the audio file before converting to the other format. You can play the converted audio files on all modern popular media players. By converting the audio files to other formats, you can play on many devices at any time and anywhere. Download the full version Faasoft Audio Converter, lets you convert the audio files to other formats.
The Faasoft Audio Converter has the simple and easy to use interface. It does not need any prior knowledge to convert and edit the audio files. Whereas, it requires the limited memory to install on your Windows PC. Moreover, it does not slow down your PC at all. You can also see the VSDC Free Audio Converter Download Latest Version for Windows 64-Bit.
Faasoft Audio Converter Free Version for Windows Key Features:
- The Faasoft Audio Converter is used to convert the audio files between the AAC, WAC, MP3, FLAC, WMA, 3GA, M4A, M4B, VOC, VOX, etc.
- It allows you to add the image watermark and it supports the image formats such as BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF.
- Moreover, you can play the converted audio files on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Razr, Windows Phone, BlackBerry Bold, Sandisk Sansa, LG Optimus, etc.
- Furthermore, you can extract the audio from video files by using the audio extractor available in the application. It supports the 160 input video formats.
- With Faasoft Audio Converter, you can split the audio files easily, podcast, audiobooks, video files, by embedded chapter makers.
- Moreover, you can increase the volume of the audio files by up to 300%.
- By using its built-in audio editor, you can trim the audio, cut, split and annotate audio files.
- You can also adjust the audio bit rate, saturation, sample rate, audio channels, etc.
Faasoft Audio Converter System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10(both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel or AMD or above
- Installed Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk Drive: 30 MB free space for installation
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800 x 600) resolution
Faasoft Audio Converter Conclusion:
Overall, the Faasoft Audio Converter is the best and easy to use an audio converting tool and it supports the different editing tools, extracts the audio from videos.