Last Updated: 15-10-2018
FBackup is freeware application software which backup and restores the files and folders that are accidentally deleted or lost. This software is designed for all the recent and current Windows operation systems starting from Windows 2000 onward to protect your valuable data from loss. FBackup allows you to back up the important files and folders to external hard disk or local drives or network drives. The data recovery tool enables you to compress the backup files into a ZIP, archive, or make copies of them.
FBackup is a lightweight program which is designed to be simple, easy to use and reliable. This software uses a wizard that helps you set up your backups in an easy way without any confusions and also allows you to choose the below backup process using a friendly wizard.
- Select the files you want or need to backup (the Source).
- Choose the location where you want to store the backup files, i.e., destination folder.
- Select the type of backup between full backup that zips the files, or mirror backup that doesn’t zip them.
- Schedule the backup session or let this data backup software perform automatic backup runs.
FBackup Software has only three simple steps:
Step-1 Download FBackup
Step-2 Install F Backup
Step: 3 Save the Backup Files and Enjoy without any nag
FBackup Software Main Features:
FBackup Software is the free backup utility for both commercial and personal use. So, you will not have to buy separate backup programs and one backup program is applicable for two or more devices.
This software program’s main use is as a backup and restore tool. The simple wizard guides the user through the backup process for this you need to just start the wizard, select What, Where, How and When to run the backup and everything is set. Once the backup completed the restore wizard will ask where you want the restore data to be saved.
After you install the program and define the backup job, i.e. schedules a date for the backup to run and forget about it the FBackup automatically run the backup and protect the data from losing and also save the time.
Exact Copies of Files:
This data recovery software enables you to create exact copies of the files using the mirror backup tool that ensures the files restore in the same location. Also, you don’t have to create or save files in .zip.
Multiple Backup Destinations:
The backup data will store on the local window partition by default. further, this file recovery tool enables you to store the backup data on external devices such as USB, hard disk, network drive and more. therefore, in the event of system crashes or failures, you will easily be able to recover the data from your removable media.
Before Backup / After Backup:
You can define an action, execute the before and after the backup for each backup job. You can select and “Clear backup” before the backup runs start where this backup tool clears all the previous backs ups. And in the after-backup action, you can set it to standby, log off or even shut down the PC once the backup has successfully finished.
FBackup automatically checks for the updates whenever a new version releases. And keeps the backup tool up-to-date only when the option enabled by the user. If it is in disabled mode any updating of the software will not be applicable.
Backs up in the Cloud:
This feature mainly focuses on the back-up of your files and folders in the cloud. It saves all the data to your existing Google Drive account. You can easily sync your account with FBackup and you’ll be able to use it as a cloud destination.
- This is free backup software, easy to use and verify the backups.
- This file recovery tool works well for both commercial as well as personal use.
- Support for multiple languages as some other backup will not do.
- Only keeps 1 version of backup.
- The FBackup application lacks partial backup ability, Shadow Copy, and also, it does not come with high-level encryption.
- There is no Email notification.
Conclusion: FBackup is the best-considered data recovery software product which is very simple to use and easily backups your files and protects from corruption. Due to some lacking features, FBackup is good is one of the most used backup tools by many users.
Free Backup Software System Requirements:
- Operating system: Windows XP/ Server 2003/ Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 2008/ Windows 8/ Windows 8.1 /Windows 2012 or Windows 10
- Hard disk: Need at least 300 MB of free disk space.