FBackup is freeware application software which backup and restores the files and folders that are accidentally deleted or lost. This software is designed for all the recent and current Windows operation systems starting from Windows 2000 onward to protect your valuable data from loss. FBackup allows you to backup the important files and folders to external hard disk or local drives or network drives. These backups can be compressed into a ZIP archived or copied.
FBackup is a lightweight program which is designed to be simple, easy to use and reliable. This software uses a wizard that helps you set up your backups in an easy way without any confusions and also allows you to choose the below backup process using a friendly wizard.
- What are the files you want or need to backup (the Source).
- Choose the Location where you want to store the backup the files(the destination).
- How you want to run the backup (using the full backup that zips the files, or mirror backup that doesn’t zip them).
- When you need to run the backup (you can schedule it to run automatically or run it manually).
FBackup Software has only three simple steps:
Step-1 Download FBackup
Step-2 Install F Backup
Step: 3 Save the Backup Files and Enjoy without any nag
FBackup Software Main Features:
FBackup Software is the free product used for both commercial purpose and personal use and no need to buy separate backup programs which help in saving some money i.e. 1 backup program is applicable for 2 or more.
This software program is mainly used for backing up and restoring. The simple wizard guide the user through the backup process for this you need to just start the wizard, select What, Where, How and When to run the backup and everything is set. Once the backup completed the restore wizard will ask where you want the restore data to be saved.
After the program is installed and you define the backup job, i.e. schedules a date for the backup to run and forget about it the FBackup automatically run the backup and protect the data from losing and also save the time.
Exact Copies of Files:
This feature helps the user to get the exact original copy after backup by sources using “mirror backup” the option is selected only when you don’t require the backup files to be stored in Zip files.
Multiple Backup Destinations:
The backup data will store on the local window partition by default and if you want the data to be safe and secure then store the backups on other destinations supported by FBackup like external USB, hard disk, network drive in which the is protected, if your computer hardware failure and also you’ll have your data safe in an external location.
Before Backup / After Backup:
For Each Backup job you can define an action execute the before and after the backup like you can select and “Clear backup” before the backup runs start were the previous backed up files will be cleared before the new backup run starts loading and in the after-backup action, you can set it to standby, log off or even shut down the PC once the backup has successfully finished.
FBackup automatically checks for the updates whenever a new version releases. And keeps up-to-date only when the option enabled by the user. If it is in disabled mode any updating of the software will not be applicable.
Backups in the Cloud:
This Feature mainly focuses on the back-up of your files and folders in the Cloud. It restored to your existing Google Drive account. You can easily Sync your account with FBackup and you’ll be able to use it as a Cloud destination.
- This is free backup software, easy to use and verify the backups
- This software is used for both the purposes as for commercial use as well as personal use
- Support for multiple languages as some other backup will not do.
- Only keeps 1 version of backup
- FBackup Application Lacks partial backup ability, and absence of Shadow Copy, no high-level encryption.
- There is no Email notification.
Conclusion: FBackup is the best-considered software product which is very simple to use and easily backups your files and protects from corruption, due to some lacking features, FBackup is good is one of the most used backup tools by many users.
Free Backup Software System Requirements:
- Operating system: Windows XP/ Server 2003/ Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 2008/ Windows 8/ Windows 8.1 /Windows 2012 or Windows 10
- Hard disk: Need at least 300 MB of free disk space.