Freemake Audio Converter is the free audio converter that allows the users to convert any of music files in the desired format, just download and install this kind of software in your PC at free of cost, it is compatible with both 32 Bit and 64 Bit.
Overview of Freemake Audio Converter Full Version:
The application converts the music files into 50+ different formats like MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, FLAC and it also have the ability to extract the audio from video files. They are plenty of converters are available in the market like AVS Audio Converter, Bigasoft Audio Converter all the mentioned products are free to download. But they are available in a free trial in order to use the full version you need to buy them.
The program enables the user to encode the audio, extract the sound and upload the tracks into iTunes or cloud storage right from the interface. You can convert the music files in a universal format and play them in any kind of portable devices.The interface of the application is simple, attractive, clean and intuitive all the audio tracks can be imported into the computer in the queue via file explorer whereas drag-and-drop option is not working. Whether you are a professional or beginner user you will easily find out your way around the program. During the installation process, some of the components are trying to install on your computer. These tools are not required for Freemake audio converter and also consumes a high amount of hard space.
Features of Freemake Audio Converter Download:
- The application is recognized as the best audio converter for 5 years and more than 5 million users are using this software around the world.
- Freemake audio converts encode almost all kinds of audio formats which include OGG, AMR, ADTS, AIFF, DTS, and VOC. It has the capacity to transcode several music files at once. And it supports all latest codec formats like AAC, MP3, Vorbis and WMA Pro.
- Effortlessly converts music tracks into a universal format which can support your PC, Smartphone, Mac devices, tablets or MP3 Players. Converts the tracks in high quality up to 320 KBps and play them in any kind of mobile devices.
- Extract the audio from the video and convert them to required media format it supports more than 500+ formats. Rare formats like MP4, AVI, MP3, FLV, WebM, TS, VOB, MOV.
- It is all in one application where users convert extract sound, upload the files directly.
- Effortlessly upload the free music files to iPhone, iPod or iPad. And it will automatically convert to MP3 and M4A then upload the files to the library.
- The user can quickly encode the multiple files into the same format. For example, WMA to MP3, FLAC to MP3 and place them in a single file or separately.
- Merge several audio tracks into a single file or create endless playback. And combine the same format or different format in a single track.
- After finishing the converting process the user needs to select the Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive as default storage. And it automatically transfers all output MP3 files to the cloud.
- Customize and adjust the conversion settings like bitrate, specify codec, channel, sample rate. And select the 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound in the home to achieve professional results.
System Requirements for Freemake Audio Converter:
Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
Processor: Intel/AMD 1.0 GHz.
RAM: 512 MB or Above.
Hard Disk Space: 25 MB.