Freemake Video Converter is the best video converting software in the present market. The video converter converts your favorite videos and audio files into one format to any other formats easily. Moreover, it can also support to converts the recorded, downloaded, existing, or imported video and audio file. This free video converter also supports to converts various formats of video, audio, or image file formats.
The professional video converter also supports to converts the DVD files as well as you can also directly paste the URLs. It can also support downloads alter streaming clips from various social media sites. This video converter automatically uploads visual and audio files to iTunes and iOS after conversion. Moreover, the Freemake Video Converter also supports to edits, burns DVDs, make photo slideshows, and upload to iPhone and other.
You can also download QuickTime Video Converter 7.7.9 Download Free Full Version.
Freemake Video Converter is an open source application freeware available on the internet. If you want to download from our website, click on the below-provided download button at the end of the content. Furthermore, Freemake Video Converter works on all versions of Windows OS like Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 for both the 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
Freemake Video Converter Latest Version Features:
- Freemake Video Converter is well-designed with a new, modern, graphical user-friendly interface to convert, play, and Burn DVDs easily.
- The free video converter converts your recorded, downloaded, existing, or imported video and audio files to any other video and audio file formats.
- It supports to converts a wide range of videos, audio, or image file formats like MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MP3, DVD, 3GP, SWF, FLV, HD, MOV, RM, QT, DivX, Xvid, TS, MTS, H.264, MKV, MPEG4, AAC, PNG, GIF, BMP, etc.
- At the same time, you can also transfer clips free for any device with playback. Like Apple iPhone, iPad, Windows, Google Android, Sony PSP, Xbox, Samsung, Nokia, Huawei, Xiaomi, BlackBerry phones, tablets, etc.
- It can also rip unprotected DVDs with or without subtitles, and you can also Burn up to 40 hours of footage to a single DVD disc. Save as DVD folder or create ISO.
- The video editing software allows you to cut unwanted footage from your videos as well as rotates any video 90 or 180 degrees as your needs.
- Furthermore, you can also join multiple formats of video or audio clips to make them as a single file.
- Freemake Video Converter support to downloads alter streaming clips from YouTube, Vimeo, Vevo, Dailymotion, and more. As well as, you can also extract audio from YouTube clips and save them to MP3, MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, and 3GP.
- Besides, it allows you to import videos, audios, images, URLs, DVDs, and more using the simple drag and drop tool.
- It allows you to send your videos, DVDs, photos, or music to YouTube directly from your desktop.
Freemake Video Converter for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (both 32-Bit and 64-Bit).
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel/AMD CPU or higher.
- RAM: 256 MB of Memory (512 MB recommended).
- Hard Disk: 50 MB of free disk space.
- Developer: Digital Wave LTD.
Freemake Video Converter is the professional video converter, which converts your video and audio files from one format to any other file formats quickly. It allows you to import videos, URLs, music, DVDs, Photos, and more from all internal and external storage drives. Moreover, the video converter offers basic video editing tools to make your video as more beautiful output looks. Freemake Video Converter is free to download from our website free of cost and works on all Windows OS.
If you want to download the Freemake Video Converter on your Windows PC, then click on the download button as given below.