GOM Player Overview
GOM Player is one of the best media players for the desktop. It supports all the popular video and media file formats.
GOM Players is user-friendly with the graphical interface where User can enjoy the movies, videos, audio tracks. Even though, there are many media players in the market, GOM Player as became one of the user favorite players. It consists of advanced Customizable features and inbuilt support for different Media files. There are Million GOM users in the world. This Player mainly designed to be unique, simple and easy to use and also understand the functions.
Why do you need to Use GOM Player? Let’s take a look at its Features
- GOM player is completely Free Application where the user can download from below link and use it easily.
- GOM player can support almost all the popular video file formats by default such as AVI, MP4, MKV, etc.
- With its advanced Features such as A-B repeat, screen capture, etc it makes the user satisfied by watching and listening.
- The Subtitle Functionality allows the users to share and also download a large number of subtitles through the database in the World. In the GOM player, you need to just specify the subtitle and it will automatically search its database and show you the matching subtitle results. After choosing the subtitles in case if you want to run, just click apply to play your video and enjoy without interruption.
- User-friendly interface, as well as advanced customizable features controls, make the user personalize their experience to fit their needs.
- GOM Player Codec Finder service will search and directs you to the missing codec place to download or read as sometimes the player doesn’t support the uncommon videos types by default.
- GOM Player is also controlled by GOM Remote which consists of some basic function as moving forward/back, play, and pause and also advanced function as opening files, searching, and PC power control.
- According to the present generation using of Android mobiles is very common and like to enjoy the videos and audio track at their comforts keeping this in Mind the GOM player is available on Android and iOS version which makes the user enjoy watching videos not just on your PC but on their mobile phones anytime and anywhere freely.
Below are some of the Supported Media Formats for your Reference:
- Video Formats: .Flv, .mp4, .mov, .mpg, .ts, .avi, .divx, .asx, etc. Additional formats can play with external codecs.
- Media Player Formats : mp3, .m4a, .aac, .ogg, .flac, .wav
- Subtitle Formats: .smi, .srt, .rt, .sub (& IDX)
- Playlist Formats: .asx, .pls
- Built-in Codecs: Vorbis, FLAC, ADPCM, XVID, DIV1, DIV2, etc.
GOM Player System Requirements:
Minimum System Requirements Required to Run GOM player are as follows:
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 / 64bit), 8 (32 / 64bit), Windows 7 (32 / 64bit), Vista (32 / 64bit), XP SP3 or higher(32 / 64bit)
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent
- Over 16MB free RAM
- Over 25MB free HDD space
- Some videos may require the newest version of DirectX or Windows Media Player.
- Recommended settings may differ between video file types.
GOM Player Pros and Cons:
- GOM Player Supports almost all media Files by default.
- Good language and strong subtitle support function.
- Easy and Clear interface with good customizability
- It has limited codecs for video reading
- Includes many advertising elements