GoPlay Editor is the combination of screen recorder and video editor which are available for free of cost. With the single software, the user can perform two activities such as recording the desktop screen and editing the captured videos. The GoPlay Screen Recorder has the capability of capturing everything on the desktop and save it to your PC with the default format. After that, the user can edit the captured videos and also apply the effects to those videos. The GoPlay Editor is available for free so, all the interested users can download and use it on their PCs. The free screen recorder & video editor supports the Windows 7 operating system. You can use the best multimedia software on both the 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
GoPlay Free Screen Recorder for Windows:
With the GoPlay Free Screen Recorder, the user can record or capture the ongoing things on the desktop screen. Without leaving anything, the software captures and saves it to your device. Also, the GoPlay software helps in capturing the gameplay. It is useful for the game lovers in knowing how to play better in the next game. The free screen capture tool supports to record the OpenGL, 3D, and all the mobile games. When you’re on the webcam and wanted to capture the recordings, then you can do it by using the GoPlay recording software. The user can record the high-resolution videos without breaking the pixels while saving to your computer.
GoPlay Free Video Editor for Windows:
Apart from the screen recorder, the GoPlay software also provides you the video editing tools for editing the recorded videos. Like, the recorded video can split into two or more clips and store in different formats. Simultaneously, the software allows you to combine a huge number of clips into one single video file using the merging tool. With the inbuilt online audio library, you can get the perfect music tracks, as well as, sounds to replace the audio in recorded videos. The provided picture-in-picture tool of the GoPlay Editor is used to add the favorite images or video clips to the recorded videos. Moreover, you can give your own voice over to the videos with background score using the real-time dubbing feature.
The software also includes many other features, and one of that feature is subtitle creating and editing. The user can make own subtitles for the recorded videos and also, you can import the captions from the online sites like YouTube. The imported captions can easily edit by using the subtitle editing tool. You can add your favorite effects to the captions and thereby, export to the websites. The tool also helps in synchronizing the subtitle with the running video.
Some More Editing Tools of GoPlay Free Screen Recorder & Video Editor:
- The GoPlay Editor allows you to add the beginning and ending titles to the videos. At the same time, the user can add the subtitle to the videos for a clear understanding of the video file.
- With the huge transition effects, the user can modify and turn the videos into more attractive. By doing all these editing’s, the clarity of the video cannot be decreased. You can also download the Gilisoft Video Editor Free Download.
- In order to improvise the visual effects, the free video editor provides you the bunch of advanced filters for applying the videos.
- You can also make the video to play in slow motion and fast forward based on the provided specifications.
- With the simple mouse clicks, the user can transfer the videos to the social networking sites like YouTube, Facebook, etc.
GoPlay Editor System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- RAM: 512 MB or More
- Processor: Intel i3 or Faster processor
- Hard-disk: 1 GB of free disk space
Click the below-provided download button to download the GoPlay Editor on the Windows PC or other Windows devices.