Nero Video 2019 is both a video editing software and screen recording software. You can create videos or movies, edit your video projects, create slideshows, and record your computer screen activity and at the same time take snapshots of the screen. This video maker tool comes with various tools which are useful for both beginners and professionals alike. Nero Video 2019 video editing comes in two modes for user flexibility. Use the express editing mode if you are a beginner or just learning to create videos. On the other hand, the advanced editing mode is made for professional use and offers more audio and video tracks and other tools which are suitable for elaborated or lengthy projects. Download the trial version of Nero Video 2019 for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7. Nero Software is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture.
Nero Video 2019 also offers its users screen recorder tools. The screen recorder enables you to record your computer screen in full-screen mode, selected area mode or custom area mode. Therefore, you can choose the area of the screen you want to record and avoid the unnecessary bits. Edit the screen recording using the video editing tools and save them in your preferred video format. Furthermore, you can also burn videos into discs such as CD, DVD or Blu-Ray using the Nero Video’s inbuilt video burning software. Additionally, you can stream live shows or movies, and other videos from the web with the help of the Nero Streaming Player.
Nero Video 2019 Key Features:
- Edit videos using Nero Video editor that has all the required tools and functions. Along with videos, this best video editor also enables you to create movies using its movie making software.
- Remove the unwanted bits of your video projects by using the cut and crop tool. Rotate the videos, merge videos to form a large file or split videos into small clips.
- Switch between advances editing mode and express editing mode that are helpful for professionals and beginners respectively.
- The preview option lets you play your videos before saving the file. Therefore, you can make changes or modifications if there are any and see your creation.
- Adjust the playback quality of the video using high, medium or low modes according to your requirement in the video editor tool.
- Nero Video 2019 also has a built-in slideshow maker using which you can create slideshows. Put in together a bunch of photos or videos and make them into a slideshow with transition effects to enhance them.
- Furthermore, you can also add texts, and titles of different font size, color and styles, and also animations and shapes in between the slideshows using the drawing tools.
- Add audios to the video creations from your folders or recordings from the webcam. Therefore, you can input your own audio files in Nero Video 2019 for making videos using the screen capture tool.
- Add texts, clip arts, transitions, audio effects, backgrounds, and other effects to your video projects using the video editing tools to enhance the videos.
- Capture your desktop screen and record screen activity or take screenshots of it using the video screen capture. You can add audio files later or record the screen along with audio according to your convenience.
Nero Video 2019 System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 50 MB
- Disk Space: 5 GB of free space
- Memory: 1 GB RAM minimum
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel, AMD or higher CPU
- Developer: Nero