Overview of Pandora:
Pandora is recovery software that has been developed by the Pandora Corp. This software helps in retrieving the files and folder that have deleted accidentally or unknowingly from your system. It is compatible with all the version of Windows operating system. Pandora helps to recover the pictures, songs, documents, and movies. Like other recovery software Pandora also supports the files from NFTS and FAT formats. It recovers the files from hard drives, USB drives, and recycle bin. You can also recover the files from the other networks that connected to your PC.
you can download this software from the below link. Once the installation completed, run the .exe file and start recovery of files. It consists of a very simple user interface. It simply provides the scanning option which automatically starts the deep scan of the hard drive and other directories. After scanning, it shows the list of files that need to recover and gives full access to recover to the destination. You can check the list of existing and deleted files and search the files that required to recover by using four options. They are: specifying the full file name or half, file size, the file created date and last viewed date. Pandora provides the user guide along with the detailed information to their users if they have any problem in retrieving the file.
Key Features of Pandora:
- It is a free recovery software tool for windows that allows recovering the files that are deleted unknowingly or permanently (Shift+Del).
- Pandora provides the list of files after scanning and allows the user to recover the deleted files. It searches those files by their filename, size, location and the last created date and last viewed date.
- Supports and recognizes the file formats like NTFS, FAT, and EFS.
- Pandora allows viewing the deleted image and text files.
- It recovers not only the regular files but also the archived, hidden, compressed and encrypted files. But to differentiate between compressed and encrypted files, Pandora helps the user by color coding indicators like the encrypted file in Green and Compressed files in Blue.
Some other Features of Pandora:
- This Software recovery tool helps to recover images, movies, documents, music and other files types by its name, size, type until the space on the logical drive is not reused by the operating system and recovers the deleted files successfully. The option for searching the unspecified and deleted files is by their extension for e.g.: *.mov, *.jpg, *.avi,*.gif etc.
- Recovers the overwritten files by displaying the percentage of clusters reused by the OS to create the new files in place of the earlier deleted files. This overwritten percentage has displayed when you point the mouse on the files by a popup showing like Overwritten:60% or Overwritten:0%. Wherein if the percentage is high then lower will be the recovery of the particular file and vice versa.
- Pandora displays the file property details as well as the drive property details.
- You can choose Local drives, Network Drives, and USB Flash Drives as recovery destination folder.
- By default, it uses the wizard as an easy way for Pandora to start the recovery of your deleted files.
System Requirements for Pandora:
Before you install the Pandora Software make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista or Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): Minimum 256MB of RAM
- Free Disk Space: Minimum 50MB
- Processor: Single core processor or higher
PROS and Cons of Pandora:
- Recovers the Files that are being deleted permanently from the recycle bin as well as on drives.
- Lightweight tool and user-friendly interface
- Retrieve almost all the files from the other drives that are connected.
- Overwritten file Percentage and color codes for encrypted and compressed files are shown which make the user recover the files in an easy way.
- Pandora portable version is not available only you need to install the software on your System.
- Sometimes the system can freeze while recovery process is running.
- During the program installation, it prompts to install the browser toolbar
Download Pandora Software for Windows
Click the below link to download the Pandora tool for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit architecture. It is compatible with all the new and older versions of Windows.