UltraEdit Text Editor is the best text editor that can load and handle files faster than any other editor. The free text editing software works with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. Further, the text editor for programming is available for free download on both 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
UltraEdit Free Download Overview:
UltraEdit text editor has a very user-friendly interface which is included with customizable and configurable themes. The users can start source code editor right from the Windows Explorer context menu. In addition to this, the text editing software can be integrated with apps and utilities through command line support.
UltraEdit text editor is the standard text editor for programmers, developers, researchers, and IT professionals as they use it as a go-to editor. Users from all over the world trust this best free text editor as their daily solution. More importantly, the source code editor has a powerful, easy-to-use engine that can find and replace files. Users can also perform a pattern-based search with regular expression support. Smart templates included within the text editor provide a smooth and continuous blend of code completion and auto-expanding text.
UltraEdit – Source Code Editor Key Features:
- This text editor for large files uses very less memory so that other applications will not stop running. Further, users can also disable temp file creation on load, so that initial loading can be faster.
- Moreover, the text editor for Windows stores up to 50 files. Users can also view up to 32 recently opened or closed files. Besides, the text editor also allows the user to open all the recent files at a time.
- Furthermore, the best editing software for Windows has the most powerful multi-caret editing and multi-selection capabilities.
- By using this text editor for programming, users can switch to a function definition from a reference in a source file.
- Apart from these features, this best code editor can operate in column mode to select text in columns.
- This utility software can also perform automatic editing tasks with integrated macro and scripting support.
- This text editing software consists of a status bar that holds huge information such as current line, column number, and file format information.
- Moreover, the best free text editor consists of a line change indicator in the margin. The saved changes are highlighted in green color and unsaved changes in red color.
- In addition to these features, the free text editor is completely configurable with key mapping. Users can also check for Notepad++ 7.5.6 which is considered as one of the best text editors.
UltraEdit – Free Text Editing Software System Requirements:
- Operating System: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32/64-Bit).
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or Later.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard-disk: 100 MB of free space.
UltraEdit Text Editor Conclusion:
UltraEdit Text Editor is the best text editor that can load and handle files faster than any other editor. In addition to this, users can also view 32 recently opened or closed files.