Most of today use computers on a daily basis for browsing, playing games, sending emails and many more. So it is very important that the computer works at a faster speed. To ensure your system works at maximum speed it is important that we perform regular maintenance activities. In case we stop performing maintenance activities on a regular basis, the system finds any available space on your hard drive and saves the files. Let us say if there is not enough space on any drive the file is split into fragments and saved on the other drive. The process of splitting files and storing them in different locations is known as fragmentation. To avoid fragmentation experts have developed defragmentation software that is capable of rearranging your files. For this reason, we suggest you check for the best disk defragmenter that suits your needs and needs.
Defraggler 2.22 is the best defrag software that unites all the split files on your hard drive. In addition to this, the disk defragmenter also includes a quick defrag mode. In case you are in a hurry and unable to perform deep defragmentation, then you can choose the quick defrag mode to allows you to control how you want to defrag your hard drive. Further, this free disk defragmenter is downloadable on 32-bit and 64-bit editions. Moreover, the defrag software is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. You might also check for O&O Defrag 21 which is available for free of cost.
Defraggler Key Features:
- With the help of this disk defragmentation program, users can empty recycle bin and also analyze their hard drive.
- By using this free defrag software, users can view how the split files are placed on your PC.
- Moreover, the disk defragmenter for Windows is a lightweight application and uses very fewer resources.
- More importantly, this software allows you to view the health of the drive and, it also displays the temperature at which the drive is operating.
- Besides, the disk defragmentation program can defrag free space that is available on your hard drive. As a result, it avoids further fragmentation of files stored on the hard drive.
- Further, the best defrag software can also defrag NTFS, FAT hard drives, and exFAT format USB drives.
- Furthermore, users can also schedule defragmentation at night times, while you are sleeping.
- In addition to this, it is also safe and secure, as it uses the same techniques that the Windows uses to read and write files.
- Apart from these features, the disk defragmenter program supports multiple languages worldwide. Interested users can also check for Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro which is one of the best defrag programs available.
Defraggler System Requirements:
- Operating System: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or Later.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard-disk: 100 MB of free space.
Overall, Defraggler is the best defrag software that unites all the split files on your hard drive. Moreover, this defrag software can also defrag NTFS, FAT hard drives, and exFAT format USB drives.